You're there at sunriseYou are your waiting for my being here
You're making me feel you there ... a thousand things Feeling love, madness, passion, kisses, hugs ... just my crazy love
My senses discover new things every time I'm with you You are like a box each time you open in my fills me with magical surprises, playful, colorful take me to another world where there are no limits to love and I become a mermaid in your infinite sea that does not tire your eyes follow dolphin and I become cool breeze running through your skin in warm air terciopelotan hugs your neck soft ... so soft ... let me simply wrap You are always there waiting for my being even if imperfect You taught me that shyness is not part of your being and that being a woman in your arms is the most exquisite pleasure you become a sweet singer in my ear a gentle whisper that haunts me ... and I wrapped in silk cloth .. You are my king full moon tonight infinite shared smiles I do not ever stop loving you tonight or any other morning.









No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario