I love every moment I spend with you; I love every smile that you leave feeling; I love every look lost; I love every inch of your skin youthful. I love your lips make me tremble; I love your eyes give me heaven; I love your moments of laughter and anger; I love your touch that I did not enjoy. I love your unparalleled nobility; I love your humility that makes me think; I love your passion at the time to act; I love your beauty that comes to ecstasy. I love the gentle bouncing your being; I love the feeling of wanting to come in to; I love the sadness of not able to love; I love the harmony you desire. I love the desire to have you in my arms; I love the future you might have with you; I love where I sleep I have no purpose; I love the delirium that is to live by and for you. I love this dream, useless chimera I love the heaven and hell to be unleashed in me I love having met you;
I love the feeling of loving you so.o.









No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario