:)
when I see your smile, when I look in your eyes when you look at is a special sensations. I sometimes to surround you and watch you watch your watch your gestures look at everything that moves aces and you do not you realize some veses me want to stand there and watch you for a long time without you realizing, no no words to explain what I feel but honestly my heart speeds up my system when I look at my breathing altered my whole body shaking changes when I look or am close to you and someday I hope you know what Sinet because every time I close to you makes me want to hug and kiss desirte how much I love you my beautiful child with all mnis mao you not all my Furze Furze Furze not because I have a limit so there is no limit to my heart if I love you with all my heart because if I love you too big.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario